Nested in a tranquil sought-after tree-lined street and surrounded by quality houses, this character period residence present a great opportunity for home buyers to take the advantage of convenience and fast growing in the suburb.
- Generous bedrooms remain many of the original features such as ornate ceilings and bay windows
- Spacious lounge and second living/dining
- Original kitchen with gas cooking and updated bathroom
- Large outdoor covered area great for entertainment
- Driveway to carport and lock up garage
- Large storeroom and garden shed
- Huge backyard ideal for granny flat
- Generous block of land approximately 570 square metres with frontage over 13 metre
It’s close to school, shops, train station and Campsie’s multi-national Cafe’s. So book your inspection or come to our open house.